All conference participants are strongly recommended to register online at the official website. Participants are advised to register in advance to receive the Early-bird registration discount
- Completion of an online registration by
May 18, 2018June 1, 2018 is required for a paper to be included in the conference program.
- One registration is allowed to cover only one presentation.
|Categories||On or Before June 8||After June 8|
|Regular||US $600||US $700|
|Student||US $300||US $350|
|Non-Members||Regular||US $650||US $750|
|Student||US $350||US $400|
|Accompanying Person||US $100|
※ Accompanying persons are spouses and significant others only. Colleagues and associates within the industry should register under the REGULAR category.
For each category in the above, please refer to the followings:
|Regular||All authors, co‐authors, participants from industry, private and governmental research and development laboratories, independent consultants and technical managers, etc. The regular fee includes admission to all technical sessions, break refreshments, welcome reception, banquet, and a conference kit including a program book.|
|Student||Graduate or undergraduate university students. The student fee includes admission to all technical sessions, break refreshments, welcome reception, banquet, and a conference kit including a program book. Students should be able to present a valid student ID/certificate during registration.|
|Accompanying Person||Spouses or family members of participants. The accompanying person fee includes admission to banquet.|
Methods of Payment
Full payment of fees is required prior to the Conference. Payment can be made via Credit Card or Bank Transfer. Please read carefully before proceeding registration. Please ensure you read all payment information and Terms and Conditions during the registration process. On receipt of your payment, a confirmation letter will be emailed to you. It is advisable to check all items listed. Payment can be made in the following ways:
- Credit Card Payment
- Card payment is available through the on-line system.
- On-line payment system runs only with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Please confirm your payment receipt provided by your card vendor.
- Off-line credit card payment can be proceeded only when the attempt to on-line Payment fails.
- Fill in the Payment Form below and send it to us(Fax:+82-2-501-3649
- Handwritten signature is necessary at the bottom of the form.
- Domestic : BC, KB, KEB, Shinhan cards are available only. Other cards are unavailable.
- Bank Transfer
- Bank transfer should be made to the account below. The sender’s name must be identical to the registrant’s name.
- Please use your name as the reference. To ensure prompt reconciliation please attach a copy of the transfer record/remittance advice to the completed registration form or email this to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (+82-2-501-3649).
- Registration confirmation will be emailed to you within three weeks upon appropriate payment.
[ETME 2018 Bank Information]
- Account Holder: The Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers (KSME)
- Account Number
- Bank Name: Woori Bank
- Swift Code: HVBKKRSEXXX
- Bank Address: Woori Bank Teheran-ro Branch, Punglim Bldg., Yeoksam-dong 823, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations are allowed only if it has been requested on or before June 12, 2018. In case of cancellation, your registration fee will be refunded minus a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellations after June 12, 2018 will forfeit the registration fee.
*Transfer Policy: If a participant cannot attend the conference and wish to transfer his/her registration to another colleague, he/she is able to do it free of charge. The attendee who wish to transfer their registration should email to Secretariat of ETME 2018 with the substitute’s name and email address.