Guideline for Abstract Submission
All authors are required to upload their one-page abstract to the on-line paper submission system. Please prepare your paper in both PDF format and MS Word for the submission.
The deadline for submission of the abstract is
March 16, 2018 May 4, 2018. Notification of acceptance of the abstract will be sent via an e-mail to the presenting author(submitter) by April 20, 2018 May 18, 2018.
The accepted abstract might be reassigned to an oral or poster presentations of appropriate topical session at the discretion of program committee.
Please be informed that the presenter of each accepted abstracts must complete his/her registration and pay the registration fee by
May 18, 2018 June 1, 2018 (Author Registration Due); otherwise the papers will be withdrawn from the Program book publication.
How to submit?
※ Abstract should be submitted online and email submissions will not be considered.
Sign up or log into the online system
Fill out abstract submission form
Upload your abstract and click the “Submit” button
Acknowledgement of your submission will be sent via e-mail.
Download Abstract Template On-line Submission
- One registered author could present one abstract. Each abstract must be submitted by the presenting author(submitter).
- Submission of an abstract implies that the presenting author has the consent of all authors and has obtained necessary institutional clearances.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official conference Program book.
- Authors are required to indicate their presentation preference among oral or poster by checking the appropriate box on the submission web page. The Program Committee, however, reserves the right to make the final decision on the mode of presentation.
- The presenting author agrees to register, attend the congress and present the abstract as scheduled. The presenting author must register by June 1, 2018. Abstracts accepted with no registered participants by
May 18, 2018June 1, 2018 will not be published.
- The Program Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The reviewing process is confidential and decisions are final.
- Authors may further edit and modify the submitted abstract until the submission deadline.
Format & Content
- Title: Use a concise title that indicates the content of the abstract. The completed title should not exceed 30 words. Refrain from using abbreviations in the title.
- Authors: Names and surnames for each author must be provided. Corresponding author’s name will be marked by asterisk(*) following the name.
- Affiliation: Each author should be listed by department, institution and country.
- Contents: Abstract should not exceed 500 words. Abstract will be reproduced exactly as submitted and will not be edited in any way.
- Images: If an abstract includes the maximum of 2 images, they will be placed at the end of the abstract. Total content is limited to one page.
- References: Please limit references to a maximum of 5. They must be included in the 500-word limit.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance for the abstract will be sent by e-mail to corresponding and presenting(submitting) authors by
April 20, 2018 May 18, 2018. If you have not received the notification, please send the email to the secretariat with your abstract information. (firstname.lastname@example.org). If your abstract is accepted, please be sure to register no later than May 18, 2018 June 1, 2018. If you register late, your abstract may not be included in the conference Program book.